May 26, 2024
Diaspora

Financing you project back home

Promitto is a leading building company in Kenya that offers affordable and flexible building solutions to Kenyans. Their mission is to help Kenyans build their dream homes by providing them with access to financing, technical expertise, and quality building materials.

At Promitto, they understand that building a home is a significant investment that requires careful planning and financial management. That is why they have designed their services to make the process as stress-free as possible for our clients. They offer a unique payment plan where clients are required to pay a minimum of 30 percent of the total cost of the project, and the remaining 70 percent is paid through a loan that they provide.

They have partnered with reputable financial institutions in Kenya to offer their clients affordable and flexible loan payment plans that suit their financial needs.Their loans have competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms that are tailored to the client’s income and ability to repay.

Their building solutions are customized to meet the specific needs and preferences of their clients. They work closely with their clients to understand their requirements and offer them a range of building designs and materials to choose from. Their team of experienced architects, engineers, and contractors ensures that every project is completed to the highest standards of quality and craftsmanship.

At Promitto, they are committed to providing their clients with a hassle-free and enjoyable building experience. They pride themselves on our professionalism, transparency, and integrity, and we work hard to ensure that every client is satisfied with their services. Contact them today to learn more about their services and how they can help you build your dream home.

Telephone /WhatsApp +254 729 506 506

Pension Towers, Loita street, Nairobi Kenya.

Leave feedback about this

  • Quality
  • Service

X